XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

are we a clan or 2 different clans guys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

are we a clan or 2 different clans guys Empty
PostSubject: are we a clan or 2 different clans guys   are we a clan or 2 different clans guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 pm

im not being disrespectful in any sort of way, but i've been hearing "well this guy should be in my squad since i recruited him" a few times. it shouldn't matter what squad anybody is in because we are 1 clan. its starting to seem like we split or something and that isn't cool. im pretty sure the whole reason that we went down to 2 squads was so we can get closer as a clan. its not like if you are losing your recruit just because he wasn't put in the same squad as you. i think there might be a few people that agree with me on this topic though. once again im not trying to be disrespectful in any kind of way but its starting to get lame hearing that over and over
Back to top Go down
ZDub13
Recruit
Recruit
ZDub13

PostSubject: Re: are we a clan or 2 different clans guys   are we a clan or 2 different clans guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:10 pm

The purpose of squads is just for squad battles right? So I don't see what the big deal is about who is on who's squad. Since I've been with Wolf Pack, we've had one squad battle. I personally play with both squad 1 and 2 equally. I guess all I'm trying to say is that the squad numbers don't mean anything unless we're talking about squad battles. I don't know guys. I just want us to all act as one group. Everybody as WOLF PACK!

I've played a few games now with squad 2 and I've heard them sayin things like "you know what to do squad 2" but I think that if we're gonna play good as a clan, we all need to talk to eachother; no matter what squad.

I understand one squad is wanting to be better than the other, but when it comes to playing together, we need to work as one group guys. We all need to know what the other guys are thinking. Communication is the key to a perfect team. I know we can do it guys. We've done it before.

Sorry if this seems like I'm goin on and on about it, but it's just how I'm feeling.

Please let me know what you are all thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zachwright05
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

PostSubject: Re: are we a clan or 2 different clans guys   are we a clan or 2 different clans guys Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 am

i agree with both of you the captains are working on a solution and will be announced at our next meeting witch will be saturday. thanks for your input this is what we need people seeing a problem and speaking up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are we a clan or 2 different clans guys   are we a clan or 2 different clans guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are we a clan or 2 different clans guys
Page 1 of 1