XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wher are you guys?

Go down 
+2
Immortal C S D
odins son thor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
odins son thor
Recruit
Recruit

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:08 pm

I've been on in the mornings like normal and only catching one of the recruits witch is good to see them active. Still a full party would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Immortal C S D
Recruit
Recruit
Immortal C S D

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:03 pm

I've been on, but i just started playing halo so i've been playing only that for the last couple of days.

If u see me online u should join me coz im enjoyin playing halo but its a bit boring playing on my own all the time. I havent been having any problems getting into games like we had the other day either Smile
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:11 pm

yeah sorry i haven't been online much i seem to pass out right before you get online lol
Back to top Go down
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:45 pm

sorry bud i normally come home from work and sleep a few hours and then get up and play with you guys then go back to bed and then go to work, but this week i 've been passing out and not getting up till the afternoon. next week i will be back to the old system Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XGC Sentinel XS
Admin
Admin

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:53 am

Sorry I've been away/offline for a while now guys, I've been very busy lately.

Work has been mandating 10-12 hr days, & my wife has had another flare up of her MS symtoms with these new pills they have her on. If all works out, she will be in better shape than ever, but for now, the pills kill her immune system and leave her feeling nauseous, tired, dizzy, with alot of joint pain, and just physically weakened. This and work being so "non-stop" leave me time to eat, keep the house in order, take care of the wife and kids, and sleep, thats about it.

I'm Really hoping work calms down and of course my wife gets better soon, but until then I can't promise I'll be on much till then. I can still get on the computer for a bit most nights at work, keep track of things and communicate with everyone from here, but that will only be acceptable for so long. If I'm gone for to long, I'll have to step down and get someone else appointed as Wolf Pack's XS.

Hope it doesn't come to that, but know I'm proud of Wolf Pack, and I'll stick around and get on any time I have the energy .. haha Wink

P.S.: On top of all that .. haha .. we had a family camping trip/vacation planned for this Memorial Weekend. My wife wants me to still take the boys and her mother has agreed to stay at our house to help Ginger out. So I won't be around at all till possibly Sunday night. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:37 am

damn it i miss you chuck Sad yeah thats right i am man enough to say it. lol i do hope everything gets better for you and don't worry about it like i always say priorities come first. i feel i can speak for all of us in wolfpack and tell you were thinking of you while we are dominating. have fun this weekend camping. me a robo are spending a romantic weekend at the beach.
Back to top Go down
XGC Sentinel XS
Admin
Admin

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:28 am

Yeah Indy, I hear you and Robo have become pretty tight ...... or maybe that was something Robo said refering to you affraid Twisted Evil ...... hmmmm ... either way, have a great time at the beach boys !!! lol!
(BTW, I miss you too buddy ! Smile )
Back to top Go down
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:41 am

screw you hippie i go all sentimental and you make reference to my what what
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:23 am

maybe if your what what wasnt so big he wouldnt have noticed it to comment on it! oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

wow and i thought i flipped out bad. look at this indy guy
Back to top Go down
odins son thor
Recruit
Recruit

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Man and you guys say I'm bad always crackin the what what jokes, anyway have fun at the beach boys elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wher are you guys? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wher are you guys?   Wher are you guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wher are you guys?
Page 1 of 1