XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice??????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Combat Kid
Recruit
Recruit

Practice?????? Empty
PostSubject: Practice??????   Practice?????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:57 pm

I was just wondering when wolfpack is going to hold some practice sessions. I read Master Cornchips post on strategy, I think it's awesom, just the very concept and enthusiasim he put forth is exactly the reason I decided to join a clan.

I know we all love the game and enjoy the friendships we all have made but I still feel like something is missing, at least for me that is, I can't speak for anyone but myself on this subject. I know I have alot to learn and am not too proud to admit that I am NOT getting there fast enough by myself. I would like to see us share more insight into the game with eachother, after all there is still no I in the word TEAM. Sure it's great to win a match when we play other clans or just random people out there when matched up, but for some of us contributing more to our team score would make the game a bit more enjoyable to play especially when we go up against other very strong clans. A few of us have been doing just that, showing each other strategic spots on a few maps and sharing tips on certain weapons and loadouts with one another ect......

Back to the point..................just wondering when we are going to or if we are going to have weekly scheduled practice sessions. I really think that it would help us grow as a clan and strengthen friendships within out GREAT clan.
Back to top Go down
XGC Raz Al Gul
Captain
Captain
XGC Raz Al Gul

Practice?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practice??????   Practice?????? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:27 pm

well if anything dude you can hold a practice tonight

delta canceled our scrimmage there wasn't enough delta guys online

so might as well hold a practice
Back to top Go down

Practice??????
Page 1 of 1