XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strategy possibility

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Master Cornchip
Recruit
Recruit

Strategy possibility Empty
PostSubject: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:12 pm

Call of Duty 4 Strategies

Classes

There will be 4 different class which consist of Sniper, Scout, Assault, and Demo. The Sniper class will have 2 snipers with at least 1 backup. The Scout class will have 2 Scouts with at least 1 backup. The Assault class will have at least 4 Assaults with at least 2 backups, and finally the Demo class will have 2 Demos with at least 1 backup.

Here’s is a breakdown of what weapons, grenades and perks I think would work best with these classes.

Sniper
Guns – Any sniper rifle of your choice and any silenced pistol of your choice.
Perks – Claymores, Stopping Power, and Deep Impact.
Grenades – Stun.

Scout
Guns – Any silenced sub machine gun of your choice and any silenced pistol of your choice
Perks – Special grenades x3 or claymores, Stopping Power, and Extreme Conditioning.
Grenades – Smoke or flash…smoke recommended.

Assault
Guns – Any Assault rifle of your choice and any pistol of your choice.
Perks – Frag x3 or Special grenades x3, Stopping Power, and Deep Impact.
Grenades – Smoke or Stun.

Demo
Guns – Shotgun of your choice or sub machine gun of your choice and any silenced pistol of your choice.
Perks – Frag x3 or Special Grenades x3, Sleight of Hand, and Deep Impact.
Grenades – Flash or Stun

Description
Here is a brief description of how the classes will perform there tasks.

Sniper
The snipers will cover the left and right sides of their own territory while covering each other’s backs. Snipers are also responsible for locating positions of enemies for the other 3 teams.
Scout
The scouts will move silently around the map and taking out as many enemies as possible while being stealth like. Scouts are also in charge of locating enemies to inform teammates of there positions.

Assault
The assault team will split into 2 groups moving down the right and left side of the map and will work together taking out the enemy targets while covering each other. The Assault team is also responsible to call enemies out for the snipers to pick off.

Demo
The demo team will move throughout the buildings or close to the buildings taking out enemy’s who have taken cover. The demo team is also responsible for calling out enemies for the snipers to pick off.

Each player will be a backup for at least 1 other position. For instance, a scout may be a backup for a sniper and a sniper could be a backup for an assault.

Communication is a must with this tactic.

Practices
We should have practices with each separate class and work on our covering systems and our communication so this strategy will be effective.
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

PostSubject: Re: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:59 pm

very nice, you broke it down quick. it might work but at the same time it might not. we wont know until this is tested out.
Back to top Go down
XGC xPVT PILEx
Recruit
Recruit
XGC xPVT PILEx

PostSubject: Re: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:21 am

I think this strategy would work if we could get everybody on board I also think we should add an anti helicopter guy with an rpd bandolier and rpgs
Back to top Go down
Master Cornchip
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 11:05 am

yea that's a real good idea...this was just an idea i had and thought it would work nicely for the clan...even if people don't want a certain position they can be a backup for someone else so they really have a few different things they can...we just have to make sure we have at least 2 snipers, 2 scouts, 4 assaults and 2 demos for the team...it doesn't matter who it is just as long as we have that and we have cross practices so everyone knows how to work with there team...i would just like to see us try it even if it doesn't work out that well...but that's not my decision.
Back to top Go down
ZDub13
Recruit
Recruit
ZDub13

PostSubject: Re: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:06 am

I really like this idea. I don't know how many times I say this, but communication is the key. This statagy would be perfect for that. If we do not talk to eachother, it will not work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zachwright05
XGC Combat Kid
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Great Idea   Strategy possibility Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Cool Cornchip, I'm onboard, see ya when you get back from Mehico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy possibility   Strategy possibility Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strategy possibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGC Wolf Pack :: General Discussion-
Jump to: