XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overhead view of the COD4 maps.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Sentinel XS
Admin
Admin

Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Empty
PostSubject: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 2:43 am

Just found a list of all the multi-player maps from COD4 with overview pics borrowed from this thread: rllmukforum.com.

I thought it would be great to use as a tool to improve communication during match's, so that everyone knows what certain locations are commonly called.
We could always change the names, but I like all of these.

Click and enjoy.

Ambush

Backlot

Bloc

Bog

Countdown

Crash

Crossfire

District

Downpour

Overgrown

Pipeline

Showdown

Strike

Vacant

Wetwork
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:33 am

im loving these map views i found some nice set ups on alot of them. we will probly have to have some scrims before they actually become effective strats, but we'll see. Smile afro
Back to top Go down
burger223
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:21 pm

I think the names of the buildings could really catch on as it would be a lot easier than saying that building over by where C is on domination.
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:35 pm

i agree with you about the call outs.
Back to top Go down
odins son thor
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:23 pm

nice find chuck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:57 pm

ok if anybody checks this. i have most strats for almost every map with the help of some of the clan members. all i have to do now is show our captains so they can show everybody Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overhead view of the COD4 maps.   Overhead view of the COD4 maps. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overhead view of the COD4 maps.
Page 1 of 1