XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new challenges

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 am

we have been challenged by xgc delta in headquarters for the gauntlet and also by KoG Alpha in the weapon specific also for the gauntlet. just so the captains know so they can figure out the dates for these challenges. Very Happy

for those who dont know what the gauntlet is, it is a tournament among xg, kog, and syn that was made up by XGC JOE D33R XS, which consists of 6 different sections. there is a hq which we own, search and destroy, 9v9 domination, weapon specific deathmatch also owned by us, and 2 wild cards which can be anything. so lets get started and take all six cheers
Back to top Go down
XGC xPVT PILEx
Recruit
Recruit
XGC xPVT PILEx

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:16 pm

let me know when the dates and times are and I will be there

Last edited by PVT PIL3 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XGCxRENEGADExSS
Recruit
Recruit
XGCxRENEGADExSS

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:17 pm

everyone that can make it to the games should post on here so we kno how many ppl we got to work with
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:47 pm

Let me know the dates and times and I will do my best to be there. but I will be out of town from June 6th - June 15th
Back to top Go down
ZDub13
Recruit
Recruit
ZDub13

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 pm

Just let me know when to be there and I will try my hardest. Schools almost out, so for summer all i have to work around it work. Don't worry about sleep. It's over-rated!! Sleep lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zachwright05
Sponsored content

new challenges Empty
PostSubject: Re: new challenges   new challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGC Wolf Pack :: General Discussion-
Jump to: