XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

chain of command

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:16 pm

To all XGC wolfpack.
If there is anything that you are unhappy about in xgc remember there is a chain of command. if there is something you need help with or would like something done talk to your captains or generals we are here to help. remember disrespect will not be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
XGC Combat Kid
Recruit
Recruit

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm

I am sitting here thinking, "are we supposed to reply to this post or just take it with a grain of salt". So I decided to go ahead and just reply with what it made me ffeel. I understand it, as everyone probably does, but I can't help but feel threatened in a way. I almost feel like just a reply to this post will be taken as being disrespectful, to which I assure you I am not trying to be. Just felt like posting a reply was nessesary, at least from my point of view. I am sure we can all work out any differences we might have in a fair and respectfull manner. After all it is just a game, right? Lets have fun and work together along the way.
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:04 pm

I too felt this way, but Im thinking something happened to provoke this.
Back to top Go down
XGCxRENEGADExSS
Recruit
Recruit
XGCxRENEGADExSS

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:31 am

I dont kno what happened to pravoke this but since ur a capt one thing that we def need as a whole is better managment and interaction with the higher ups of the clan cause as of now ranks are to me and many others apparently useless not trying to be disrespectful just throwing that out there because i kno im not the only one that feels this way its a good amount of active clan members
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:42 pm

I honestly think the largest problem is the lack of clan activities, Which I will be actively changing this once I get all of my life matters in order. probably after my vacation. So hang tight, I will personally get some things going to make it more enjoyable, and make it feel more like your in a clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chain of command Empty
PostSubject: Re: chain of command   chain of command Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chain of command
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGC Wolf Pack :: General Discussion-
Jump to: