XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WP squad 1???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGCxRENEGADExSS
Recruit
Recruit
XGCxRENEGADExSS

WP squad 1??? Empty
PostSubject: WP squad 1???   WP squad 1??? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 10:14 am

hey guys wats goin on with squad 1 the only people i see on are laziruis and me and now the new guys we just added. all the guys on the list are never on not even any of the srgt. just wanna know wats up
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

WP squad 1??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WP squad 1???   WP squad 1??? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Im on just about every night, aside from this weekend as i worked alot, and then took some time for some holiday events. And over the next 2 weeks i will be pretty busy with work in the evenings......(I work full time as well as run my own web design company in the evenings. generally doesn't cut into my gaming unless I've got a website to complete which at the moment i do.) by the end of june - early july I'll be working from home full time but until then i have to do both.

I will probably be on tonight for a little bit and same for the rest of this week i'll probably jump on to play for short amounts of time but next week i dont know if i will be on at all because im going on vacation starting next friday so ill be spending a lot of time getting things organized and ready for the trip.

Again ive always said if u need me to be on at a specific time for a match...practice...or what ever, let me know the time and day and ill make sure to have time to be there for it. Just for now since im working basically 2 jobs i have to watch how much time i spend playing the game.
Back to top Go down
XGC Roboturner
Admin
Admin

WP squad 1??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WP squad 1???   WP squad 1??? Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:37 pm

Im working Day shift now so Ill be on at night bounce
Back to top Go down
https://xgcwolfpack.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

WP squad 1??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WP squad 1???   WP squad 1??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WP squad 1???
Page 1 of 1