XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply

Go down 
+5
XGCxRENEGADExSS
XGC Indy
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
JQ1116
XGC Combat Kid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Combat Kid
Recruit
Recruit

(Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Empty
PostSubject: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:20 pm

Hey guys and gals, I would like to know what your favorite mode of play is. You dont have to make it a long reply, all I would like to know is what game mode is your single favorite to play and what runs a close second to that. Search and Destroy (Hardcore or Regular) Domination, Headquarters, Team Deathmatch (Hardcore or Regular), Sabotage or Groundwar. My personal favorite is Hardcore Team Deathmatch with Hardcore Search and Destroy running a close second.
Back to top Go down
JQ1116
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 am

I am a hardcore kinda guy too. I really only play hardcore search and destroy if not that than HC team deathmatch
Back to top Go down
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:41 am

id have to say domination and right behind that is probably headquarters
Back to top Go down
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:28 am

domination is by far my favorite with headquarters a second. i find you get more kills with both of these then any other game type
Back to top Go down
XGCxRENEGADExSS
Recruit
Recruit
XGCxRENEGADExSS

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 am

yea im a big fan of hardcore and search and destroy
Back to top Go down
XGC xPVT PILEx
Recruit
Recruit
XGC xPVT PILEx

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 pm

I also am a fan of the hardcore modes with domination being a second choice
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm

my favorite is Team Tactical, I love the smaller 2v2 / 3v3 fights. alot less epxerience points but a TON of fun, a close second is search and destroy(normal and hardcore mode)
Back to top Go down
XGC Raz Al Gul
Captain
Captain
XGC Raz Al Gul

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:18 am

my personal favorite is domination

get sooo many kills man

its tight lol

and coming second is of course headquarters
Back to top Go down
ZDub13
Recruit
Recruit
ZDub13

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm

I'm with you Combat and JQ. Before I hooked up with the Wolf Pack, I only played hardcore games with JQ and Burger. But now I really like the domination if we can get a full party going.

Still ... #1 = Hardcore Search and Destory
#2 = Hardcore Team Deathmatch

anything with Wolf Pack. we usually own ( except for last night )
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zachwright05
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply   (Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Game Modes) Need Input Please Reply
Page 1 of 1