XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday morning dispute

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

Wednesday morning dispute Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday morning dispute   Wednesday morning dispute Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:38 pm

this was the ticket i had to leave because no all of us in the world know how to be adults

my team came in with 3 players. one of which for whatever reason was removed from the web site and they came in with only 2. we made our third guy the host and left to spectate and after waiting 10 minutes for their third we went on with the match even though we had other players on that could have made this match 3-2, but we wanted to be fair. their team won the first match which was in dispute because a person joined our match for a minute and in that time i told him to leave and that this was a clan match and they did without killing anyone or capturing a flag.also during this match my other team mate lagged out and rejoined. because the other team won we agreed that everything was fine and proceeded with the next match. Match 2 was won by my team. After the second match we were asked if we would wait for a player from the other team to go and eat dinner. we said no because we had already waited for them to try and find another player and we thought we had already been more then fair. In the third match about half way through one of their players left and i checked and he appeared off line. with one player left we continued to play. until he to left and again appeared off line, me and my team mate let the match end and they never appeared online. around 5 minutes after the match their leader reappeared online and had already posted a win on here. i asked him why he did that and he accused me of cheating.
Back to top Go down
XGC Raz Al Gul
Captain
Captain
XGC Raz Al Gul

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday morning dispute   Wednesday morning dispute Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Thats some bullsh**
Back to top Go down
XGC Indy
Captain
Captain
XGC Indy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday morning dispute   Wednesday morning dispute Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:33 am

screw it i am done with game battles how the hell do you take something pure and perfect like domination and find a way to fu&% it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday morning dispute   Wednesday morning dispute Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday morning dispute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XGC Wolf Pack :: GameBattles.com Info-
Jump to: