XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruitment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC Roboturner
Admin
Admin

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:31 am

I know attempting to recruit people while our website has been acting so horrible is awful. We have a stable forum now and we need to get back on the recruitment wagon. Keep an eye out for good people and pull them in if you can. As many of us know we are just not able to do the things we'd like to do because of attendance. A great example is how many people are registered on this forum 5? how many on gamebattles 5? Should be 6 but something has been going on with my gamebattles for a while now.

It says Im still in a team although I never joined one. I submitted a ticket hopefully that will be resolved soon.

Back on topic: Keep an eye out for good people, go look for them in mercenary TD. I will be doing the same.

-Robo
Back to top Go down
https://xgcwolfpack.aforumfree.com
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:39 am

yo i keep forgetting to ask you robo, do we need to bring the recruits to the captains or just recruit them ourselves? i figured i'd clear it with you before i actually bring in some people
Back to top Go down
SplitGC
Recruit
Recruit

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:25 am

yea that would be good to know, because im spending some time during the days on the CoD clan recruitment forums looking for people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment   Recruitment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment
Page 1 of 1