XGC Wolf Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XGC Wolf Pack

XGC Wolf Packs 2nd Home.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Practices

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: Clan Practices   Clan Practices Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:59 am

Since it's kinda complicating to get alot of people online for these practices. i think it might be best if we can do practice, either immediatly before or after our weekly meeting. let me know what you guys think about that. Smile
Back to top Go down
XGC Sentinel XS
Admin
Admin

Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practices   Clan Practices Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:55 am

Sounds like a great idea !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XGC Roboturner
Admin
Admin

Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: concern.   Clan Practices Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:20 am

My only concern and it is a temporary one is that if we can't get people online for practices then we arnt going to get people on for matchs.

I know recruitment is slow right now, but we now have a website to send recruits and a gamebattles.com account to get things rolling! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xgcwolfpack.aforumfree.com
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR
Recruit
Recruit
XGC MxAxRxTxYxR

Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practices   Clan Practices Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:55 am

well since we know who can and cant get online in our meetings, we will obviously know who is online the most and who is dedicated to our clan. get what i mean? you already know some people have a messed up boxes but trust me on this man. once all this stress is done with you can trust me on getting everyone in these practices. not to brag or anything but i've ran 3 clans by myself and i have managed to get at least 80% of the people in all 3 of them to know my strats. im not much in rank as you guys know but i know quite abit about what you guys need the help with. i can help out though. just let me know, ill try and be there. lol i may be messed up but i still gotta think about my BOYS . i hope to contact you guys soon. if its urgeant my cell is 719-469-0165
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Practices Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Practices   Clan Practices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Practices
Page 1 of 1